- assu is our production Wazo, used to make calls in the company. We also use it as a source of “external” calls to the test servers.
- dev-gateway is a simple gateway, to link all other servers.
- xivo-daily is reinstalled every day and runs all the automatic tests in xivo-acceptance.
- xivo-load handles a lot of calls all day long, and we monitor the system metrics while it does.
- callgen makes the calls towards xivo-load
- xivo-test and xivo-test-slave are used for manual tests we run before each release
- xivo-premium (not yet installed) will allow us to test the new xivo-premium hardware